Sometimes I don’t want to be alone ~ Bikash Dihingia

Sometimes I don’t want to be alone 


51 Best alone boy ideas | photography, photo, dark photography

 

Sometimes I don’t want to be alone 
~ Bikash Dihingia


Sometimes I want to scream out all my fears
And want to wet in tears.
Sometimes I wish to dive into two beautiful eyes
And let me know from their point of view how the stars look like.
Sometimes I want someone to be on the other side of the phone
And to talk about how the day had gone.

Alone - the word has held some kind of morphine that I addict to.
But there is another word ‘loneliness’ hiding behind.
With that word - who held a desert within, I don’t know what to do.
I feel like trapped in a melancholic land, whose address is unknown to the wind.

Sometimes I don’t want to be alone.
Sometimes I don’t want to be alone.

 

Bikash Dihingia

স্বপ্ন ৰাজ্যত বাস কৰা মই এটা ভৱিষ্যতহীন নষ্ট ল'ৰা । আফুঘাটঃ The Forbbiden Kingdom মোৰ ঠিকনা । মই মানুহৰ শৰীৰত অমানুহ এটা !

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post